THE BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2002!
BOOK THEME:
Prophetic visions over the sixth seal from God’s Book in “The Revelation of John”.
CONTENTS OF THE BOOK:
THE SIXTH SEAL OF REVELATION - I
TO YOUR HEART
I. THE PROVERB OF JESUS ABOUT THE MAN AND THE MIRROR
II. THE VISION WITH THE SIXTH SEAL OF GOD’S BOOK
III. THE GREAT QUAKE ON THE EARTH
IV. THE HAIRY SACKCLOTH OF HUMBLENESS
V. THE BLOODY MOON OF SALVATION
THE SIXTH SEAL OF REVELATION - II
TO YOUR HEART
I. THE FALL OF THE HEAVENLY STARS
II. THE VISIONS WITH THE WINDS OF THE EVIL ONE
1. THE WIND OF ENVY AND MALICE
2. THE WIND OF THE HUMAN AVARICE AND DECEIT
3. THE WIND OF SORCERY
III. THE REPLACED SCROLL OF HEAVEN
IV. THE BELATED FEAR OF GOD
You can download and read an excerpt from this book, the title of which is bolded in the content above. If it resonates with you, feel free to reach out to me to get the full book!

No comments:
Post a Comment